Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The European tour






Here is a video of me and others at the beginning of a workshop in Novi Sad, Serbia on the suicidal individual. Zoran is making an inital statement, he has created a very active and growing community of therapists using the Transactional Analysis approach in a number of countries in the Balkans. It really is very impressive. A most interesting man. Beside me is the interpreter who worked all 4 days and did a great job.


Here is me in Zagreb



Here is me in Dalmatia


Graffiti

2 comments:

  1. Holy smokes Tony! How cute can you be and still be alive!!

    I'm glad you're back though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Roses,

    thank you for your kind commentary.

    Whilst I always like going away to new places it is always nice to come back home as well

    graffiti

    ReplyDelete